Thursday

Been so long!!

Hey guys yes I know it has been so long since I have been on this blog!! But I am back I have been so busy with school! But today I wanted to say that I now have an instagram!!!! My name is @thayaloha if you want you can follow me and that will bring me so much joy!!!  So today I got my report card and guess what!!.......It's pretty good!! I have pretty much all A's and 1 B and 1 C grr don't you just hate when you have all Great grades then one bad one!?!? We'll I sure do! A couple of days ago I found out that now my favorite singer is!.....Ariana Grande!!! I absolutely love her!! I think she has an amazing voice and an exquised taste in her music!!  We'll I have to go now and eat some dinner!! And please follow me and also remember to just be totally you!! :)

1 comment :

  1. I am so happy to know that you are going to carry on with this blog! It's so pretty... :)
    Grace xxx ♥ :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya