Sunday

You-tubers. SPECIAL POST!*

Hey guys!! So many friends from my school have been checking out my blog..,YAY that's so awesome! So one of my friends is crazy in love with something called "Magcon" so I search it up with my friends to see what the heck she's talking about and apparently it's these famous you-tubers who are all guys...hahahha, (of course she would like this you-tube channel) then all of a sudden this idea pops up into our heads and we have actually been planning on making a YouTube channel! We just have no idea what the name should be...please if you have any idea send them to me in the comments!! Also comment if you have a favorite you-tuber (I would really like to know) I know I haven't posted for a while but this time I have!! Anyway these are just some of my friends we are planning to have in our YouTube channel...
Aren't they Gorgaful!!...or beautymous..however you say that. Anyway hope you guys liked this special post thanks for reading and remember to comment below!! And remember to always be Totally you! 

1 comment :

  1. Maybe you could try taking the first letters of all your names, and spell a word out of it or something! :) You'll want to make sure there are names that start with a vowel in there too, though. :)
    Tell me the name if you figure one out, though!
    ~Mel

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya