Wednesday

Fab5 🌴Summer🍍& comments💖

Hi guys! Summer started on Friday the 29th for me, and I've pretty much chilled most of the time! But today we went bowling for free!! I got tied for first! Anyway I wanted to say that if any of you want me to check out your blogs please somehow contact me I have my contact info on my Main page ;) I also want to know how your summer is going so far! Please comment below💕 next year I will be going to 8th grade I'm excited and nervous if any of you are going to 8th grade then comment I would love to hear from you! So today I wanted to tell you about my you-tube channel I think I've talked about it before but I have more information about it! We made a group you-tube called Fab5 we will be changing the name because it was taken...but I'll name the girls in my group! Hannah, Thaya, Shyanna, Chanhee and Kiyono! Please check out our Instagram: fabulousss5 and our twitter fab5 or fabulousss5 me and my friend Hannah made a vine and our username is Hannah & Thaya so please feel free to check us out! This is getting to be a long post but I think I have some pictures so ya! 
Me and my friend Hannah! 💕
( some of my friends from school!) 
From left to right Tatum ( not in Fab5 ) Shyanna Me and Hannah. 💖 thanks for reading please comment below and tell me what you think! Oh and remember to be totally you! -Thaya💕

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya