Monday

Ariana grande

*SPECIAL POST* ok guys so I searched up my last posts like mahogany lox post and when I search it it has her pictures and all her info and stuff and right underneath it is.... MY BLOG!! Yay!! So if y'all search ariana grande then this post should pop up!!! Yay!! Ok I want to talk about ariana grandes new sound!! ~Break Free~ if she sees this post it'll be absolutely amazing! I've been watching her short clip on Instagram of the music video #4daysuntilbreakfree was the hashtag! Ariana grande is my absolute favorite singer! Today I listened to her whole album! (I'm crazy like that) if you like ariana grande also comment below!! I would love to hear from you! Anyway I'm in love with her voice and her songs and her looks are just amazing! I've also been told her real snapchat name so I messaged her and it worked! She messaged me back and I was so excited! I felt so special! Anyway please check the video out when it comes!! Love you all!! πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’• btw I'm going a double post! I'll post #Break #Free her new song the day it comes out so please check that post out also!! On to the pictures! 

So awesome right?? I can't believe I'm on google with mahogany LoxπŸ˜‚πŸ’˜
I hope you guys liked the post remember to comment I love you my beautiful Thayzors!! And remember to always be totally you! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya