Tuesday

MAGCON, Mahogany *LOX* song of the day ❤️

Hey guys! Today I will be going to kings land, it's a hotel and I'm excited to go because we don't usually go... I also wanted to say me and my friend Hannah have a vine Account and if you have one I would love to see your vines to add me on vine and comment on one of my posts please! The song of the day today is "Am I Wrong by Nico and Vinz" I love that song so much so please check it out and tell me what you think about it, I wanted to give a shoutout to my group Fab5 we've reached 275 followers in I think a couple months now.... We pretty much just started. If you guys have a instagram please comment below so we can follow you ❤️ Ok so I've been excited because I wanted to talk about something I'm pretty sure Many teenage girls love which is...MAGCON and for those of you who don't know who they are it's a group of famous you-tuber Boys and my personal favorite would be Cameron Dallas I think he is adorable but anyway there are...12 of them I think.. So check them out. I've been totally obsessed with messy buns when summer started I just think it's a comfortable hairstyle sorry that's random... Ok so one of these girls I have been totally obsessed with watching isMahogany  *LOX* she is also a you tuber/DJ/dancer and apparently singer she sang a beautiful cover of Ariana Grandes problem song so please check that out! I'm going to have to. It this post short because I'm leaving now thanks for reading I LOVED you all! Sun is shinning and I'm Feeling ok hope you have a really good day. πŸ’•πŸ˜‹☀️☀️ and don't you dare forget to be...TOTALLY YOU! 
It was national bestfriend day so.... Here's my collage 😘
My messy bun and the drawing πŸ˜‚πŸ’•
This is a Magcon collage if you didn't know who they were ❤️❤️ Thanks for reading my next post will be about fashion I'm pretty sure so ya *kisses* πŸ™ˆ✌️😘 be Totally you πŸ’•

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya