Friday

Bethany Mota , AJR necklaces/buttons and more! πŸ’˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’•

Hey guys I am back home from kingsland and I have to say it was a great week at Kingsland! I have some pictures but that will be shared in the end as usual. So how many of you watched the movie The Fault In Our stars? 🌟 I'm sure  a lot of you Saw the movie! I've heard a lot of great comments about it so I think I really want to go!  If you want to tell me about your experience please leave a comment below or contact me somehow through my blog.. Ok so I have something amazing I got this really cute choker necklace it's just like πŸ‘—Bethany MotaπŸ’˜ she is a famous you-Tuber and I absolutely love her channel so please check it out and comment! I'm absolutely obsessed with chokers now and I'm gonna show you a picture of course! I also am obsessed with these tiny buttons that you can pin on your clothes I just LOVE them so much for absolutely no reason!πŸ’˜πŸ™ˆ but I have a picture of some also. Othe song of the day today is...I'm ready by AJR! I love it so much and I was so stoked when they liked my tweet on twitter cause they are my favorite and to be noticed by someone famous is awesome! so check that out for me and once again... Comment! So here are the photos! 
I'm ready by AJR!! 😘✌️
Bethany's you-tube channel! How to make choker necklaces!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’˜
Bethany herself! πŸ“·πŸ’˜πŸ’–
My choker necklace! I'm so in love πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜‹
Buttons and things from Claire's! πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’•πŸŒŸ
✌️ Anyway thank you all so much for reading my blog and this special post! I love you all and don't forget to be Totally you!πŸ’™✌️✌️ 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya