Saturday

Target❤️ social mediaπŸ“±


Hey guys, so today I'm actually sleeping over my friend Hannah's house and it started out with sign waving for one of these ladies from our church which I have no idea who she is... But her name is Kelly Vblablablabla (I don't know her last name except the fact that it starts with a V) 

After that we made this funny vine at target a vine is this app were you make 6 second funny videos!! Our username is Hannah & Thaya please comment below if you watched it please! Anyway we did so much crazy things in target like, try on shoes, glasses, took selfies, tried clothes on, made many vines and one of the weird things that happened were hearing these five crazy girls looking for a 34 Double D bra πŸ˜‚ that's also in a vine video to! We had this one part of the day were we thought we were gonna be arrested but we got out of the store, what happened Hannah loaded up the cart with plastic bouncy balls and she threw them all put when we got to the end of the store, the problem was that there was a worker right were Hannah threw it and as soon as she threw it she saw the worker, and the worker went on the store phone 😬 we started running to the cash registers thinkin that the lady was following us, but we got out safely. 

As we got home me and Hannah started writing stories on an app called Wattpad it's an app were you write books and stuff but you can find me by the username of thayaloha 
And my friend Hannah taco hood. I just recently finished her last published chapter of the book and I gotta say... Kinda creepy for me πŸ™ˆπŸ˜³ it's about people with the disease rot.. Enough said.. Anyway I feel do awesome to be blogging again on my wonderful blog Totally Thaya πŸ’• thanks so much for reading and here are some pictures now 😘
Right now twin dresses πŸ‘—πŸ‘—
Love those pants πŸ‘–πŸ‘–
Aren't we cute πŸ‘“πŸ‘“πŸ™†πŸ‘­πŸ˜Ž
Omg AJR liked my photo! ( famous singers ) 
Thanks so much for reading again guys! Don't forget to find us on instagram and vine and twitter! I love you all so much for reading! Oh and remember to always be totally you πŸ’•πŸ’• 😘 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya