Thursday

Fave songs part 2 and some awesome anouncements!

WOOOOOW!!!! omg i have 54 page views! thank you all so much!! and  i have a couple other songs i love and i also wanted to here from all of you viewers PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment and share my blog!! ok so i love the song Hey LA by ryan beatty ps (sorry if i spelt his name wrong!) but i just love that song its ike something you would listen to on saturday when your chillin! YOU SHOULD SO LOOK THESE UP! ok so another song i sort of like is melodies by madison beer i was so replaying this song in my head!! did i mention that i like the popular song by ariana grande LOL  its kinda funny. ok so i have some cool facts bout me 
I love minecraft
love painting my nails 
blogging (obviously)
love hawaii
learning russian and learned french 
ok so those were little facts bout me and i would also like to encourage you guys to just comment on my blog even if you might speak another language which i think is so cool! and this blog is just about being you!remember! well thanks so much for reading once again and thanks to all the viewers that read my other 4 posts and kept reading till the end and i hope you find this interesting and unique so i just ask to keep reading and enjoy and hopefully be brave enough to comment!! and goodnight to yall it is 8:00 at night over here remember to just ask any questions about anything and just be totally you! 

1 comment :

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya