Saturday

Iron kids!

Hey guys I'm here today at iron kids it is a place were the people that help the runners kids come and hang out here! Anyway we are all watchig a movie to wait for the water slide!!! Man it is geting kinda hot. So i also wanted to talk about you guys commenting I want you all to comment on this blog please!! And also I will have topics to talk about so it won't get boring around here so please send in what youthink you want to talk about in the comment box! Here are some ideas! Music,art,sports, ok guys for those of you that were helping at the iron man please comment in the comment box and tell me all about it! Hope you guys enjoyed this post and hope you Guys continue reading and I will continue postin if you keep reading! :) ok love you all and remember jut be totally you! ;) *tots tayz* ps sorry I ment to do this in color but I am on my phone so it is hard to do that.

1 comment :

  1. I like this blog. I knew you were blogin from your phone(stalkerish music plays).

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya