Thursday

Totally fave songs! (Part 1)

Hey guys! Ok so I wanted  to keep you posted about my stuff on my blog so here is yet another topic I chose to talk about!! My favorite songs!! Ok so at the end if you would like to. Please comment and tell me what your faveorite songs are and I will be sure to give a shout out to a couple of you!!!  Anyway I absolutely love the song Roar by katy perry and some of you are like " uhhh I here that song all the time! " but the first time I heard it I loved it! Now my second song I like is olly murs dance with me tonight!! I love the beat to that song! I think he is awesome!! And FYI I don't really listen to music with a lot of cursing so yeah but anyway! How many of you like the song royal by lorde?? I think it's pretty awesome!! Well this little blog is getting kinda long so I will post the rest in a different post to keep you guys reading!! Thanks so much for reading part 1 of this fave songs post hope you enjoy and read part to and also don't forget to comment!! ^_^ and remember just be totally you! ~totstayz

1 comment :

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya