Sunday

Awesome music app! YAY!

Hey guys I'm here it's about 7:20 here on the island and I wanted to talk about this really awesome app called radio Disney and it's were I here all these great songs and I highly recommend this because  they play great music an it pkays my absolute faveorite singers and I love to sing and if I were a singer I would be so excited! But sadly not famous LOL!!! And I would just like I say thank you all for viewing my blog I have about 200 viewers!! Thanks so much and I hope you check out the app and tell me how you like it! Oh and one more thing I had my second commenter and the first name of it is Badtz!! She has a blog and it's just a cool blog about Badtz maru (excuse my spelling) but chek it out! Thanks for reading and remember to just be totally you! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya