Sunday

Hey guys this is continue ing from the photography post cause I can't figure out how to post pictures and type so here is the 2nd part of it! So that was a picture of the posters of the catching fire movie me and all my friends went to see and I give it FIVE stars I want so see it again so badly!! And I am so team Peeta I love his character what team are you on? I would just like to say you all did a great job making this film!!-(to the makers) it would be so awesome to act someday wouldn't it!! And my least favorite part is the ending and you will have to watch..Btw sorry I haven't really posted so long I have been busy but...anyway please comment and watch the movie and also ~May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor~ and just remember to just be totally you. :) Bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya