Friday

Do you Know? *new topic for the month*

Hey guys I'm back and I wanted to ask can I post pictures and how?  And can you like put little recordings for the song topic I have been doing? Please help me and answer one of these question in the comment box! Ok so I want to start a new topic for November and I want it to be either photography or something here in hawaii you would like me to talk about so just anything!! You can tell me what topic you would like me to talk about right in the comment box! :)  oh one more question. How do you get pictures on the background to make your blog look good? And also if you would like me to give you a shout out on this blog to get more viewers I would love to give them a shout out! And from now on I will call all my fans or followers the #Thayzors (taser) thanks for reading and don't forget to comment in the comment box thanks and don't forget to just be totally you! :)

1 comment :

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya