Tuesday

ONE DIRECTION -> *for da fans*

Yes you are right it I a special new post about one direction for all those little fans and that's what you all have been waiting for right? Yes!!! All of there songs to me are actually unique and I think that's awesome that they are all a boy group when I first saw them I thought that they were all brothers -"that's funny" says my friend (1D fan) but you should tell me who your faveorite out of all of them is so please tell me! I would love to hear! I love the song that talks about all of there families and well I love the music video it's great so watch it if you never had before and tell me how you think it is I would love to hear and remember to just be totally you! :) < btw isn't it cool that it is 11/12/13 that's so cool! Well goodnight to you all and I will see you all later on on my next post it might be different then music next time so read my next post to get something a little different!! #justbeyou

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya