Thursday

A Little about me.*

Hey guys so I don'tknow if you noticed I'm a HUGE Disney fan I wish I could act on there and show everyone my singing talent!! But I know it's not jut me but I have stage fright. (I know what your thinking) wow she has stage fright and loves to sing? Well ya I do but I'm sure I could over come it if I had the chance and time! So I'm sure you were all wondering why I started this blog right? Well I thought it would be cool to have one and I kind of wanted to leave my mark in the world ( be noticed or popular) but I wanted to share what I like with all of you! Well I hoped you liked it remember to just be totally you! I'm Thaya Texeira signing off see you next time! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya