Thursday

Long Time no blog! More info and new songs!!

Hey guys it's been to long since I have last blogged and I'm sorry about that I know you have been waiting for me to blog but I have been so busy lately. But anyway let's get back to what we usually do! FAV SONG TIME lol ok so I have been during to share this absolutely Fantalicious. Lol! Ok it's called Bang Bang by Will.I.AM it's so amazing how he twisted the old school and some 2013 swagg into that! Lol check it out and tell me how you like it! Ok some more news is just a little bit about my week, well I have been learning a little about standing up for yourself and when the time comes your friends, I want to say that it's ok to help your friends get out of these situations it's not "uncool" it's very brave and I'm really encouraging you to Stan up for them and yourself and be a hero! So that was a little message from me! But I would also like to say I really want to improve my blog it is getting a little old so I'm going to put some updates before 2014 I'm pretty sure!! WOW can you beleive it it's already December 12 2013 don't you think it's gone really fast!? I think so! Sorry I can't share pictures it's not working for me on my little iphone but I will share more pictures one day! Sorry I wrote so much but we had a lot to catch up on am I right ~*Thayzors!*~ we cool we cool. Lol hope you liked this post it's a random little happy crazed post isn't it! Lol good bye I promos I will post soon and just remember to be totally you! *ThayThayGirlLihau*

1 comment :

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya