Tuesday

An end to 2013

Hi GUYS hey I kinda took the week off for Christmas break but I'm here now on New Years EVE it's 5:08 here and now that I look at It I learned a lot from 2013 and I hope lots of you guys also learned new things too and maybe you were inspired to do new things!? Here is a cute little saying I saw on Google plus "2013 thanks for all the lessons, 2014 I'm ready." So I have a topic here it's about this popular toy it's called a kendama I got one for Christmas and I actually got to paint it. I painted it orange with these little black and white designs on it it is pretty cool. Anyway you should try it out, it is a little hard at first but if you try again and again then you can finally get it on one cup! Again I'm sorry would post a picture but I don't have a computer so it's kinda hard without one!. I also have a song I'm totally in love with it's called Classic it's a song I heard on my favorite app radio Disney! Ok I want to remind you all to give thanks to your family for a wonderful year and all those presents they gave you on Christmas!! :) I will post tomorrow so please tune in for more fun on my blog Happy New Years and Don't you Dare forget to just be totally you!! Yours truley -ThayThayGurlLihau HAPPY 2014!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya