Monday

Singing Starts!

Hey what's up Thayzors it's me and I wanted to share a little story with you! Ok so at my awesome church I go to a youth group called 1418 and they asked the whole group to help out with the church like singing and helping with the photography and all that kind of stuff but I just thought "wow this could be the start of me becoming a singer!" Isn't this a great oppurtunity for me? I really want to start singing on our worship team and eventually keep on taking bigger steps. I hope you all can follow your dreams and they will come true! Thankyou so much for reading please keep on reading the next posts for even more fun by Thayzors have a great week.. OH I almost forgot! 23 more days till Christmas!! (Favorite holiday) bye guys and just remember to be totally you! :) ~TayTaygirllihau~

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya