Monday

Blog updating! Newest trends!

Hey guys it's me and just a shout out before we begin, we are going to update my blog look so it kind of fits with me and what I blog about! Ok so today my topic is about these cute little rubber band bracelets thy are so cool and easy even though thy look complicating thy aren't really! But if you want to you can search how to do some rubber band bracelets and I prefer videos done by a girl named Ashley she is great at it (I don't know her last name) I can't really post any picture now.. Which really sucks! But I would if I could! Ok so onto my next topic, in my family's church very popular Ragae band named "Christafari" came to our church they are amazing have such strong voices please also feel free to search videos made by them they make there own music videos! And my next thing I'm going to talk about is something I saw on this one singer in that band she was wearing these really cool boots I searched them and they are called Dr. Martin boots!! They come in so many colors they are really cool!! Oh and just something random to put out there, I love her hair it's beautiful (I don't know her name from Ragae band) but this girl reminds me of madison pettis! Ok our last topic for today is cuff bracelets! I love cuff bracelets I love that it's metal and has cool designs and it it wide and not small I really want one for Christmas along with other stuff I talked about here! Oh ya one more thing it's December 16!! Almost Christmas!! Ok well that's all I have for today I'm Thaya Texeira signing off here please tune in next time for more Posts!! And remember to just be totally you!

2 comments :

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya