Wednesday

Merry Christmas!!!!

Melekalikimaka!!! (Merry Christmas in Hawaiian) hey guys I'm back on my blog and also I'm on a new device my new MINI IPAD thank you so much dad!!! I'm here in Kohala
 and I'm here blogging with you today!! Anyway what did you all get for Christmas? I loved my Christmas and Christmas Eve they were both great!! I am so blessed to have presents under the tree I wish every kid around the world could have a happy Christmas. How many of you play with kendamas? Or hackey sacks? Well that's what my brother got he didn't know what it was at first it was so funny! We'll that was just a short post I have to go now tune in next time for more posts and remember to just be totally you! :) yours truley-Thaya

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments but can't always reply. But they do make me smile :) So keep up the commenting!
XOXO, Thaya